Monday 20 April 2020

Imaginary Dialogue Between The Mountain and The Squirrel

Q.You have read the poem ‘Fable’. On the basis of the poem, write a dialogue within 100 words between the Mountain and the Squirrel.


Mountain : What a surprise ! My little Prig ! Where are you going?

Squirrel   : Yeah. There is no doubt that you are very big.

Mountain : Yes, I am big and powerful and you are not.

Squirrel  : You do not know that all sorts of things and weather must be taken in together to make up a year and a sphere.

Mountain :  But you are so small.

Squirrel   : Yes, I am small. I think it no disgrace to occupy my place.

Mountain : Why are you talking round and round? You are not so large as I am.

Squirrel   : You are not so small as I am. And you do not deserve half of my spryness.

Mountain : Do you dare to be my opponent? You have forgotten what I  have done for you.

Squirrel    : You have done many things for me. Even you have made a very pretty track for me. I am not denying it.

Mountain : It is my talent. You cannot make it for yourself with all your efforts. Can you?

Squirrel : In all earthly creatures, there is a difference in their talents. It is well and wisely put. As you can carry forests on your back but I cannot.

Mountain : Such as you can crack a nut but I cannot.

Squirrel   : Exactly. You have understood it well.

Mountain : Yes my friend. You can go where you are going. Have a nice day.

Squirrel    : Thank you my friend.

 


__________________________________________________________________

Load disqus comments

0 comments